After reviewing this policy, if you have additional questions, want more information about our privacy practices, or would like to make a complaint, please contact us at https://rosacea-treatment-clinic-1094.myshopify.com/pages/contact
Collecting Personal Information
Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processors Shopify and Westpac Banking Corporation.
Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
Source of collection: collected from you.
Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with Shopify, Westpac Banking Corporation, Australia Post, USPS, UPS, Fed Ex, DHL.
Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at the address above to request deletion.
Sharing Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
We use Shopify to provide this online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy
We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site.
You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
We share information about your use of the Site, your purchases, and your interaction with our ads on other websites with our advertising partners.
We use Shopify Audiences to help us show ads on other websites with our advertising partners to buyers who made purchases with other Shopify merchants and who may also be interested in what we have to offer.
We also share information about your use of the Site, your purchases, and the email address associated with your purchases with Shopify Audiences, through which other Shopify merchants may make offers you may be interested in.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at https://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work
You can opt out of targeted advertising using the links below:
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: https://optout.aboutads.info
Using Personal Information
We use your personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your personal information under the following lawful bases:
- Your consent;
- The performance of the contract between you and the Site;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
- To protect your vital interests;
- To perform a task carried out in the public interest;
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information. For more information on your right of erasure, please see the ‘Your rights’ section below.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to object to processing based solely on automated decision-making (which includes profiling), when that decision-making has a legal effect on you or otherwise significantly affects you.
We do not engage in fully automated decision-making that has a legal or otherwise significant effect using customer data.
Our processors Shopify and Westpac Banking Corporation use limited automated decision-making to prevent fraud that does not have a legal or otherwise significant effect on you.
Services that include elements of automated decision-making include:
- Temporary blacklist of IP addresses associated with repeated failed transactions. This blacklist persists for a small number of hours.
- Temporary blacklist of credit cards associated with blacklisted IP addresses. This blacklist persists for a small number of days.
Selling Personal Information
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you, to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information above.
Your Personal Information will be initially processed in Ireland and then will be transferred outside of Europe for storage and further processing, including to Canada and the United States. For more information on how data transfers comply with the GDPR, see Shopify’s GDPR Whitepaper: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/privacy/GDPR.
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you (also known as the ‘Right to Know’), to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us directly or through an authorized agent using the contact information above.
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site.
We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies.
Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection).
This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another.
Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
We use the following cookies to optimize your experience on our Site and to provide our services (be sure to check this list against Shopify’s current list of cookies on the merchant storefront: https://www.shopify.com/legal/cookies):
Cookies Necessary for the Functioning of the Store by Name - Function - Duration:
- _ab Used in connection with access to admin. 2y
- _secure_session_id Used in connection with navigation through a storefront. 24h
- _shopify_country Used in connection with checkout. session
- _shopify_m Used for managing customer privacy settings. 1y
- _shopify_tm Used for managing customer privacy settings. 30min
- _shopify_tw Used for managing customer privacy settings. 2w
- _storefront_u Used to facilitate updating customer account information. 1min
- _tracking_consent Tracking preferences. 1y
- c Used in connection with checkout. 1y
- cart Used in connection with shopping cart. 2w
- cart_currency Used in connection with shopping cart. 2w
- cart_sig Used in connection with checkout. 2w
- cart_ts Used in connection with checkout. 2w
- cart_ver Used in connection with shopping cart. 2w
- checkout Used in connection with checkout. 4w
- checkout_token Used in connection with checkout. 1y
- dynamic_checkout_shown_on_cart Used in connection with checkout. 30min
- hide_shopify_pay_for_checkout Used in connection with checkout. session
- keep_alive Used in connection with buyer localization. 2w
- master_device_id Used in connection with merchant login. 2y
- previous_step Used in connection with checkout. 1y
- remember_me Used in connection with checkout. 1y
- secure_customer_sig Used in connection with customer login. 20y
- shopify_pay Used in connection with checkout. 1y
- shopify_pay_redirect Used in connection with checkout. 30 minutes, 3w or 1y depending on value
- storefront_digest Used in connection with customer login. 2y
- tracked_start_checkout Used in connection with checkout. 1y
- checkout_one_experiment Used in connection with checkout. session
- checkout_session_lookup Used in connection with checkout. 3w
- checkout_session_token_<<token>> Used in connection with checkout. 3w
- identity-state Used in connection with customer authentication. 24h
- identity-state-<<token>> Used in connection with customer authentication. 24h
- identity_customer_account_number Used in connection with customer authentication. 12w
- Reporting and Analytics
- Name Function Duration
- _landing_page Track landing pages. 2w
- _orig_referrer Track landing pages. 2w
- _s Shopify analytics. 30min
- _shopify_d Shopify analytics. session
- _shopify_s Shopify analytics. 30min
- _shopify_sa_p Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals. 30min
- _shopify_sa_t Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals. 30min
- _shopify_y Shopify analytics. 1y
- _y Shopify analytics. 1y
- _shopify_evids Shopify analytics. session
- _shopify_ga Shopify and Google Analytics. session
- customer_auth_provider Shopify analytics. session
- customer_auth_session_created_at Shopify analytics. session
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie.
Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted.
Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways.
Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu.
For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as: www.allaboutcookies.org.
Additionally, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners.
To exercise your rights or opt-out of certain uses of your information by these parties, please follow the instructions in the “Behavioural Advertising” section above.
Do Not Track
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
As noted above, if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail or by mail using the details provided under “Contact” above.
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with a relevant data protection authority.
Last updated: 01/01/2023